Wednesday, January 18, 2006

what sticks




I offten hear great thoughts as I listen to books while I work...

here a list of my most recent ones:

the weakest argument is the argument by authority

"evolution is the hand maiden of death" ismisal of the zensuni

"rattled the bars that were the cage of my existence"... the book of death, Lewis Black

Do you work to live or live to work... what's wrong with our culture?

Education and Health Care Shouldn't be at the Mercy of Market Values and Rationality... because PEOPLE are too far down on the list

Health is not for sale

POWER CORRUPTS... that is THE ONLY LAW OF POLITICS

if you could make a living while saving the world... then WHY NOT

when everyone it EQUAL... your kids are safest

that last batch is Kim Stanley Robinson... Mars books

1 comment:

N. J. Pozner said...

I've always liked "You never step in the same river twice."


And I guy I knew in New York always said "Life is an ocean of agony!" Of course, he also claimed to be the devil and warned me not to believe a word he said. Fun times.