Wednesday, March 01, 2006

2 in one night.. or day

First, is Blogger sucking ass right now or what? It took soooooo long to load.. ok... just had to note that.

I painted most of yesterday and worked on Various pieces.. had some beers and tried to enjoy myself.

I painted these two.. the face I started and finished and teh Geshia I just finished something I started a few weeks ago.

The Geisha I like... it'll get a good reception.

DSC_3338.jpg

This Face though.. I love it and hate it... I look at it and it strikes me as sexy then repusive in a few seconds of each other.. I would like to hear your comments on it.. be as honest as you want.. I can take it. Go to the link pull up the biggest size and look away then look at it.. tell me if you have the same feeling

DSC_3323.jpg

No comments: