Friday, March 30, 2007

too much.. too much, no seattle

so... I'm down to 11 gigs free on my Photo Hard Drive.. and now my new D200 shoots gigs of pics like a R.O.U.S. (Rodents Of Unusual Size) going through a block of california cheeder... well I don't know if that anlogy works but it's funny if you know what I'm talking about. So long story short I decied to go through my old shots and delete the crap. I used to keep every image no matter how shitty or blurry.. hard drive space is cheap right? Hah, well I found some good pics that never mad it to the light of day like the one here but I also started to torture myself by going through a million old GF pics... so I think a new hard drive will cost less then the added therapy at some point.

Well and I'm down anyway... I had to cancel my flight to Seattle that I was going to take TODAY because I'm too sick to go (I hate making decisions like an adult). I'm at home and drinking white tea, painting, photo-editing and drawing... it might be productive but I'm down and I don't need to be any further down.
DSC_9231.jpg

No comments: