Wednesday, March 15, 2006

sweating a little...

so I know that you should never do a hardware install during a work flow... well, I couldn't stop myself. That extra gig of ram and #20 gig drive came and where just sittiung there staring me in the face...

soooo...

ok, the 2nd Hard Drive was SO easy!.. man I got that 320 gig for $120.. and it went in like a dream.. everything I needed was in the case.

the ram though... errrr well it was my fault, I forgot that the Ram was banked so I had to put them in certain positions but it took a few restarts.. and yeah I got a little nervous

but now I'm sitting pretty with 2.5 gigs of ram and that extra 320 gigs of hard drive

otherwise... I'm finishing up JSACLA#11.. out of 11 I have 6 done and should have a total of 9 or 10 done tongiht (by 4 am that is).

Then I'm heading to LA for Friday and Saturday (staying with my cuz Doug and his wife Becka)

Then down to SD

Watch out here I come... and I'll get there, oild change and new tires so baring weather or freeway snipers I think I will make it

No comments: