Sunday, June 14, 2009

JSA#31 Cover out


I'm happy to post my colors on the JSA#31 cover by Jesus Merino... this one turned out GREAT!


JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #31
Written by Bill Willingham & Matthew Sturges Art and cover by Jesus Merino Magog and Wildcat square off as the team traitor involved in the attack on a fellow JSAer is revealed! It all leads to greater tension and permanent rifts within the most storied Super Hero team of all time! Clearly, this was an inside job, and though they may not realize it now, the damage to the group is deeper than any of them suspects. On sale September 30 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

3 comments:

Mike Carlin said...

Hey, I just noticed...

ONLY KIDDING!

Yay you!

popularart said...

I am a big fan of comic books. I have an entire collection, and I’m thinking of starting my own comic book. It’s a great way to express yourself.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyable and i like it.
nyght
-----------
Free Satellite TV